We realise that our beliefs determine our actions. In these days of uncertainty we rest in the absolute truths of the Bible. You can read the fundamentals of what we believe below. For more information on our faith and practice please feel free to contact us.
- God inspired the writing of every word of the Holy Bible, the Old and New Testaments, that they are our supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice, and the right and duty of private judgment in their interpretation. In our teaching and preaching we use only the Authorised Version of the Bible.
- in the Unity of the Godhead and the Divine co-equality of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- in the incarnation of the Son of God, His work of atonement and satisfaction to God of substitution for sinners by His death on the Cross where He suffered punishment and death for the sins of the world, we believe in His resurrection , ascension, and His mediatorial intercession for His people.
- in the justification of the sinner solely by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and the responsibility of all who believe and obey the Gospel.
- in the total depravity of Man’s nature in consequence of the Fall
- in the work of the Holy Spirit in conversion and sanctification, in the ministry and in worship.
- in the Pre-millennial return of Christ, in the Reign and Judgement of our Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the Body, the everlasting life and joy of the righteous, and the everlasting punishment of the Wicked.
- in the Divine institution and continuity of the ordinances of Believers’ Baptism and the Lords’ Supper.